Friday, September 6, 2019

Changing Moods of the Sawtooths

One of my favorite views, from a pullout just beyond Lower Stanley
You may need to click on this enlarged photo to see the full thing plus caption

Each day, each hour of the day, and sometimes as clouds create shadows, each minute, the feeling of the Sawtooth Range changes.   It also changes due to vantage point.








4th of July.   Hand held on a fence post












Views from the ranch:







:Other Views of the Sawtooths:















If photos are cut off or don't show in full size, click on first one and you will have a slide show.  There is almost no narrative this post, anyway

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning! I can use photos from here, just let me know which ones you would like me to use.

Betty Prange said...

Laura, these have copyright embedded. Probably better to go with ones I sent to Bill dirsctly

Post a Comment