Friday, December 8, 2017

The trip across the Pond

I have a series of posts here of the trip which included parts of England, Scotland and Wales.  Posts, by the nature of this site, are in reverse order so that the most recent entry is always first.  You can certainly read these entries going backwards.  Only rarely do I refer to another post.  Or you can read them in the order I wrote them, which roughly is the order of travel.  Simply go down to the September post which is the first and work your way backwards.  Either way, at the end of each page is a notation to go to an earlier post or a later post.   I suggest reading the post and the captions first, for each entry.  Then click on one of the photos to enlarge and you can go thru as a slide show with almost full screen views.  Photos were downsized to do the blog, but should still show well in full screen.  Hope you enjoy. I had fun reliving the trip, going back and double checking some of the facts, and this will be a good reminder for me, long into the future of this five week trip.

I love it when you leave messages on the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment